Saturday, July 08, 2006

7.2.2006 Overwhelmed














So much to do. I feel overwhelmed just thinking of everything I have yet to do before we move. I look at all the boxes and I can't help but think that I've barely made a dent in what all needs to be packed in the next few days. It almost puts me into shutdown mode when I stop and think about my long to do list. And then I go pack another box or two and I feel like I've actually achieved something tangible. I also realize that we have too much stuff. If I can do without the items in these boxes for a month or two, do I really need them? And the even more depressing part is that once they are all packed, they'll be transported just a short distance away to a new home and then they'll need to be all unpacked again. Insert *sigh* here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home