Thursday, December 25, 2008

7.31.08


As your mother, I want so many things for you. Nothing but the best seems good enough and I find such joy in giving you all that I can. Of all the things I will give you in your life, I hope that the most cherished gift I will pass on to you is the ability to live a full and very happy life. Gifts are wonderful and fun to get, but the things that really matter in life are often free. I want you to appreciate every day and never take life for granted. I want to instill in you the value and importance of being a positive and kind person. Treat others as you would like to be treated and remember that you can positively make this world a better place just by being you and being respectful, joyful, thoughtful, helpful and true. Keep true to yourself. Know that I love you as you are and always will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home