Monday, November 27, 2006

11.23.2006 Gratitude

At times in my life I have been overwhelmed with feelings of gratitude. Feeling so blessed and so thankful that I can hardly catch my breath. At times it is almost too much for me - the emotions are so strong. I hope to always be the kind of Mother that expresses her gratitude - in whatever form. I hope to teach my boys to be thankful young men - with an overall sense of gratitude for their lives.

Right now, I am thakful for so many things. I am grateful for our new home. For my friends that are supporting me through challenges. For love. For parents that are reaching out. For the chance to create. For my boys that mean the world to me. I am so very grateful.

2 Comments:

Blogger blaze said...

Your comments are so true. If there is a spirit of Thanksgiving then your very positive "gratitude" statements reflect that spirit.

2:20 PM  
Blogger blaze said...

P.S. That is a beautiful wreath!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home